TWICE are famous for being good friends beyond work, to the point that each member renewed their contracts with JYP Entertainment. Fans enjoy watching them interact with each other, and one such pair that they love a lot are “penguin” Mina and “strawberry princess” Chaeyoung!
The two “SCIENTIST” singers recently went on their first ever solo date, making pottery beside each other. They reminisced on their trainee days and gushed over the group’s strong bond.
When on the topic of their friendship, Mina observed that fans go crazy when they hang out. Chaeyoung agreed and added that during her Instagram live videos, they never fail to ask her about Mina. She also noticed that they call them “lovers!”
- Mina: ONCE really like MiChaeng together.
- Chaeyoung: They really like us together.
- Mina: I wonder why they really like us together.
- Chaeyoung: Whenever I do IG live, they always ask me about you. They ask me if we’re lovers…
Mina laughed and wondered why they started calling them that, but Chaeyoung had one good guess. She thinks that the fondness all started when they laid beside each other for a video—and Mina seemed to agree.
- Mina: How did it all begin?
- Chaeyoung: I’m not sure when it began, but I think… Do you remember during TT, we did an episode where we talked while lying down together?
- Mina: Oh, right.
- Chaeyoung: I think that’s when it all began.
- Mina: Right.
It’s easy to see why ONCEs are such huge fans of the two! Together, their visual combination is insane. They’re beautiful in different ways.
They’re equally kindhearted, and since they’re both introverts, many people can relate to them.
And of course, they bring light to fans’ lives with their adorable, sweet, and candid interactions! What’s there to not love about them?
In the same video, Chaeyoung shared the reason why she was scared of Mina when she saw her for the first time. Read the full story in the article below.