During the 2022 KCON Premiere In Chicago, NMIXX wowed fans and earned praise for their passionate performance and charismatic stage presence. Full of intricate and stunning choreography, the members showed off their powerful dance skills.
However, some netizens are worried over some specific dance moves that push the members’ bodies to their limits. In particular, the members fall backwards and land on each other in the move shown below.
The quick movements of their waist lines and back in particular may make the move dangerous for many people and could cause injury if done even slightly incorrectly.
Another worrisome move involves Kyujin climbing on top of the members who are bent over.
While some netizens believe these types of “shock factor” moves may cause injury, many believe they are also a testament to NMIXX’s flawless teamwork and powerful performances.
Netizens agree that despite the difficult choreography, the members put on an amazing performance. However, the potentially dangerous choreography moves leave them uneasy.
- “Wow, the members seem to have good cores… And they only performed it once, so you don’t have to worry too much, it’s not too dangerous”
- “If they want to promote for a long time, I don’t think they should do this ㅠㅠ”
- “Wow, the choreography is tight, and everyone dances well, but I’m worried about their waistlines”
- “When will JYP stop giving female idols difficult choreography… I think it’s great, but they won’t just promote for a year or two”
- “Wow, the members are really good at dancing”
- “They practiced really hard and they did so well”
Despite this, their sharp performance is catching fans’ eyes worldwide, accumulating 400,000 views on Twitter.
omg.. a lot of people need to be scared pic.twitter.com/MMhnw5DgcM
— miles (@thunderkidz) May 21, 2022
Check out more from the show below.