One of the best feelings as a K-Pop fan is when you can convince your family or friends to listen to your favorite artist… And they end up falling for them as hard as you have. What’s even better is when they not only love the music that the artist releases, but they love and appreciate the idols themselves as well!
ATEEZ is a group who appeals to people of pretty much any age and demographic, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that fans have been sharing stories of their parents’ reactions and feelings for the K-Pop group. Here are 13 such sweet testimonies!
1. There have been several stories about parents attending ATEEZ’s recent concerts in the U.S. with their children, which is unbelievably wholesome.
— Dee𖧵 (@svttxtt) January 21, 2022
2. Some fans’ parents can’t help but really get into the music, and who can blame them?
— Shonda⁷🧃 (@shxnda_) January 19, 2022
3. Some parents are even sharing their enjoyment of the group to their own friends and partners.
over hearing my dad talk abt the concert with his gf on the phone and he said “they were all about love and happiness which is why it was so good. they would stay on stage and interact with their fans while they couldve been resting and it looks like they really love each other” pic.twitter.com/PmptdPUUiR
— gumball saw ateez (@iwyunho) January 21, 2022
4. This sounds like a new ATINY in the making!
HOLD UP I SHOWED A LITTLE SPACE TO MY DAD AND NOW HE WANTS TO SEE MORE ATEEZ?????
— 🔸️suzi🔸️just screaming (@keonjun_) January 19, 2022
5. Of course, we can’t forget about this sweet and emotional conversation between Seonghwa and an ATINY’s mom.
6. This ATINYs mom has good taste 👀
my mom was showing my dad pictures of ateez and saying how handsome they are 😭
— 🐈⬛ SAW ATEEZ (@yuzuluver) January 20, 2022
7. We love to see parents spreading the ATEEZ agenda.
yes, 100 percent. my dad absolutely loves deja vu and always plays ateez around the house. he’s an atiny fanboy at heart https://t.co/Lne5cvjJXf
— elisa | atsd📌 (@pjmsarbor) January 21, 2022
8. Not even grandparents can resist the allure of ATEEZ!
— Dr. Mom T (@cillaannie) January 21, 2022
9. Talk about a fashionable mom & daughter pair of ATINYs!
— ⁷holley⁸ 💜🎓 (@jiminie_joongie) January 18, 2022
10. We love to see multi-stan parents and siblings too!
Just had a virtual kpop Christmas party with my mom and sister where we watched as much of the past Christmas content from our three ult groups (ATEEZ, ASTRO, WEi) as we could. Next time we’ll watch Christmas vlives.
So excited for any new content we may get this year. 🥰
— Mirialiah 🌃 Thank you Ateez! 🌟Call me Miri🌟 (@Mirialiah) December 22, 2021
11. Parents and grandparents are even out here choosing their ATEEZ biases!
HELPPP I FINALLY GOT TO SHOW MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER ATEEZ
Immediately I asked them if San was handsome and they were like “OHH yes he’s very handsome!!” And I was validated
My grandmother chose Seonghwa at first glance and my mom chose Mingi which she now calls “my guy”
— Sheepo ㅇㅅㅇ | Shop Open💜 (@SheepsAnFluff) December 16, 2021
12. One mom shared her strong approval for ATEEZ’s vocals!
sent a clip of seonghwa’s vocals to my mom after the concert (she’s a music/voice teacher) and this is what she said….💀💀
I’m showing her all my videos tomorrow and will be exposing her pic.twitter.com/iMitcV8iqz
— mars ATEEZ IN DALLAS (@multi_mars) January 21, 2022
13. And finally, this mom put an adorable amount of effort into getting to know the members!
Y’all my mom is literally 54 and she loves ATEEZ. she went to the ATEEZ concert and learned all of their names two weeks before. She had to write their names how she could pronounce them, but it was so fun going through my albums teaching names. I think her bias is Mingi pic.twitter.com/nCtNz1ZNjS
— marie⁷本 ATLANTA ATEEZ (@TAEMlNSOUL) January 21, 2022