As most K-Pop fans should know, aespa is planning to release their second EP, GIRLS, on July 8! Leading up to this comeback, and after coming out with the pre-debut tracks “Illusion” and “Life’s Too Short”, fans of the girl group have been creating some incredible fanart of the aespa members. Here are 15 pieces of these amazing works of art that have been shared on social media!
1. This dreamy painting of Winter fits her aesthetic so well.
— FANYZ (@FANFANYZ) July 6, 2022
2. This beautiful artwork of Karina looks almost like a photograph!
— KIRO (@KirokatoSama) July 4, 2022
3. We could totally see this design being used as official aespa fanart.
first gg fanart <333
— ˗ˏˋ tex ´ˎ˗ (@muntinglikha) June 28, 2022
4. This piece of Winter is just too adorable!
— Dusk苏川暮漪 (@Dusk1121) June 29, 2022
5. This pop-art style painting of the girls is so cute!
— かなやん (@kanayan_55bb) July 6, 2022
6. The slightly abstract style of this painting gives it so much character.
— MERE!! (@leemeree) July 4, 2022
7. NingNing looks like an anime character in this piece!
— AprilWithYou (@AprilWithYou_) June 28, 2022
8. And she looks so realistic in this one.
— Laramie | Shop is Open! (@LCphotocards) June 29, 2022
9. The colors in Winter’s hair in this artwork are so pretty!
— artemis🌙 (@arthemisblue_r) July 3, 2022
10. Another painting of Karina that looks almost too real!
— Anemoiia (@_Anemoiia) July 5, 2022
11. The highly contrasting colors in this piece of art make it really stand out.
— Kitin || artmoots (@kitintin33) June 30, 2022
12. Giselle definitely looks like another anime girl in this piece!
— 🐰ぴ (@skz303) July 6, 2022
13. This amazing painting of Winter looks like it could have come straight out of a comic.
— YangTuoQWQ (@YangTuoQWQ) June 28, 2022
14. Winter definitely seems to have the most fanart made of her overall, and this is another great one!
— くらばにら🍨 (@yes_kuravanilla) June 30, 2022
15. We love the butterflies in this piece that look incredible with NingNing!
— shu (@shu_lu_) July 3, 2022