Netizens have revealed the blacklist of songs to avoid while cramming hard for exams.
This list of songs was originally posted onto Instiz and features a variety of upbeat, bubbly tracks that might be harmful to your studying. AVOID THESE SONGS if you have a test coming up. The addictive melodies and catchy phrasing may play in your head constantly!
1. Red Velvet’s “Dumb Dumb”
2. Incredible x Jinusean‘s “Oppa’s Car”
3. 2EYES’ “Pippi”
4. Simon D’s “Simon Dominic”
5. SEVENTEEN’s “Mansae”
6. Tae Jin Ah’s JINJINJARA
7. Songs from the Infinite Challenge Music Festival
8. Jamezz, Andup, Song Mino’s “Turtle Ships”
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Pipi……Dumb Dumb is addictive too but Pipi…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s been playing inside my head for the past few days
- I didn’t think this was true until I found myself singing “mansae”
- Dumb Dumb…I was in a test doing English listening section and for some reason “Dumb Dumb’ started playing in my head and I missed the question entirely…
- Jinjinjara ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Simon Simon Dominic Simon D O M I N I C OO