Netizens claim an uncanny similarity between Red Velvet’s “Dumb Dumb” and the worldwide pop track “Bang Bang.”
The rookie SM Entertainment girl group recently made a comeback with the dance-pop track “Dumb Dumb,” embracing a youthful and energetic concept. This accusation might not come as a surprise to fans as the group has already been under pointed fingers for their showcase for their outfits.
Now, netizens have hit the forums with a musical accusation, declaring that 91% of the song sounds like “Bang Bang,” the upbeat song by powerhouse trio Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj.
– I don’t know about the same but they do sound similar
– It feels like they changed it just enough to not get in trouble
– The beat is very very similar
– I feel like this is more similar to Fancy than Bang Bang
– This is farrr from plagiarism the songs simply happen to be similar in style